Monday, March 28, 2011

Huge Haul! California Spring Break 2011- Clothes, Souvenirs, Accessories, Makeup

Here's a haul/vlog of my Spring Break 2011- we went to Orange, California! Hope you all enjoy :)

Clothing I am wearing:
  • Jacket from Neiman Marcus (I don't know the brand sorry!)
  • White under tee Mossimo from Target
  • Dark skinny jeans Victoria's Secret Pink
Accessories I am wearing:
  • Black/gold earrings from Forever 21
  • Silver/Gold watch Jacques Lemans
  • Tiffany's "I love you" ring
Makeup I am wearing:
  • Face: Mac Pro Longwear Foundation NC25, Mac Powder Blush in Style
  • Eyes: Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, Mac eyeshadows in All That Glitters, Brown Down, & Wedge, Mac Powerpoint eye pencil in Buried Treasure, Maybelline One by One Mascara
  • Lips: Mac lipstick in Speed Dial, ELF Hypershine Lip Gloss in Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment