Thursday, February 10, 2011

Everyday Natural Eye Makeup Look Tutorial Video

New video! This is the makeup I've been wearing on my eyes for a couple of weeks now. The look is very natural for a great daytime look!

What I am wearing:
-Gray 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan from TJ Maxx (sorry I have no idea what brand this is)
-Silver drop earrings Silpada
-Silver Fossil Boyfriend Watch (fossil.com)
-"I love you" ring Tiffany's (tiffanys.com)

Makeup:
-Face: Mac Pro Longwear Foundation & Mac Powder Blush in Style
-Lips: Mac Hug Me Lipstick & Lancome Spring Fling Juicy Tube
-Eyes: Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ochre as base, Mac All That Glitters pink shimmer eyeshadow mentioned first with Mac 217 Blending Brush, Stila Kalahoo eye shadow (matte brown) with the same 217 blending brush, Mac Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Buried Treasure, Mac Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara (black)

Thank you so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment