Monday, February 21, 2011

OOTD 02.21.11 Going Out

Clothing I am wearing:
-Matty M top from Nordstrom (nordstrom.com)
-William Rast Geri skinny jeans with black crystal pockets (nordstrom.com, williamrast.com)
-Giani Bini heels "Brighton" style (dillards.com)

Accessories I am wearing:
-Heart earrings were a gift from my grandma about 7 years ago. I have no idea where she bought them but I'm sure you can find some like it at Forever 21, Claire, Macy's, etc.
-Leather cuff snap bracelet from Dillards (dillards.com)
-silver bracelet was a gift from a local boutique in Michigan

Makeup I am wearing:
-Face: Mac Pro Longewar Foundation in NC25, Mac Powder Blush in Style
-Eyes: Eyshadows: Mac All that Glitters as base, Nanda Devi Stila in outer crease and corner, Volcano (gray) by Lancome in outer 3rd of eyelid blending into the Nanda Devi (dark brown), Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush in Old School (gold) in inner 2/3 of eyelid blending with Volcano, Nyx Super Skinny Eye Marker eyeliner, Mac Haute & Naughty Mascara (2 coats of pink, 1 coat of purple)
-Lips: ELF hypershine in Fairy (just apply a little for this look, maybe 4 clicks)


No comments:

Post a Comment