Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How to Dress for a Business Interview

What clothing I am wearing:
-Black suit from White House Black Market (whitehouseblackmarket.com)
-Black & white short-sleeved shirt underneath jacket Express (express.com)
-Black leather heels Merona from Target (target.com)

What accessories I am wearing:
-pearl earrings (can buy them at any jewelry store)
-necklace was a gift from my boyfriend (it's from a local jeweler in Florida)
-bracelet was a gift (it's from a local jeweler in Michigan)
-right hand ring was a gift from my dad for graduation (from a local jeweler in Ireland)
-Tiffany's "I love you" ring (tiffanys.com)


What makeup I am wearing:
-Face: Mac Pro Longwear Foundation in NC25, Mac Powder Blush in Style
-Eyes: Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, Mac eyeshadow in All That Glitters, Stila eyeshadow in Kalahoo, top eyeliner Nyx Super Skinny Eye Marker, bottom eyeliner Mac Engraved Powerpoint Eye Pencil, Mac Haute & Naughty Mascara (1 coat of purple end then 1 coat of pink end to separate)
-Lips: Lancome lipstick in Coquette with EOS underneath


No comments:

Post a Comment