Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fashion Post- December 1

Hi everyone!  It's about time to kick off my fashion posts.  I'll post an outfit probably once or twice a week and supplement it with posts about makeup, clothes, and hair.  Today was so cold (it was 21 degrees when I left for class)!  So I bundled up and headed out.  Here are some outfit pictures:


Black Burnout Tee: Urban Outfitters
Gray Cami underneath
Light Blue Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Jean Leggings: Trouve (Nordstrom)
Boots: Steve Madden
Black Pea Coat: Steve Madden
The scarf was a gift from my mom.  She doesn't remember where she bought it.
I styled my hair with Aussie "Catch the Wave" Mouse + Leave-In Conditioner.  To achieve this look I washed my hair at night and slept on it wet.  This is the only way I can get my hair to hold the "wavy/curly" look without using hot tools.  Plus, I had a test this morning so I wanted to use my time to study instead of doing my hair.  Then in the morning I dampened my hair and applied the mousse.  Ta da!  It takes about 5 minutes so if you're in a hurry this is a great look!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment